Models: BC401, BC402, BC403, BC404, BC405, BC406
With their innovative, modular design, Pod Bar units can fit into almost any bar – existing or new design. All Pod Bar’s incorporate proven Le Verre de Vin technology with the choice of still-wine only preservation and still-wine and sparkling-wine ‘Dual’ preservation; available in single (BC401 & 402), twin (BC403 & 404), and quad (BC405 & 406) options. Twin Pod bars can be either horizontal or vertical, and additional Pod fridges (BC410) are available for purchase.
The high impact Pod Bar promotes your special service and stores your opened bottles at the perfect serving temperature. Each system preserves an unlimited number* of opened bottles of still, sparkling wine, and champagne (‘Dual’ models only) keeping the contents fresh (and sparkling) for up to 21 days.
*additional stoppers required and are available for purchase.
- Proven wine preservation technology
- Easy to learn and quick for staff to use
- Direct from bottle to glass service, poured in front of the customer
- Pinpoint digitally-controlled temperature chamber for white or red wines
- Compressor refrigeration technology – range 4-18 degrees Celsius
- The option of champagne/sparkling-wine preservation – the only wine-by-the-glass cabinet offering this!
- Multi-colour LED lighting with 7 colour settings
- 16-bottle capacity fridge pods**
- Full width double glazed door
- Selection of internal shelving
- Left or right hinged doors
- Lockable doors
- Modular design – Easy to fit retrospectively
**Wine preservation is not limited to the capacity of the Pod fridges as the integral Le Verre de Vin wine preservation system is capable of resealing an unlimited number of opened bottles for up to 21 days.
20 still wine stoppers, 3 Champagne stoppers***, pre-set C02 regulator and tubing***, cables and plug tops, user instructions, and all necessary connectors and screws.
***Dual and Sparkling wine/champagne systems only
Canadian customers please contact The Wine Coaches at 416-809-9463. Pricing will be quoted FOB Toronto.
Twelve month factory warranty.
- Power supply: 110 or 220 volts (+/- 10%) fixed
- Power consumption 0.52kwh/24h (max)
- Fusing: Each Pod fridge module requires 1 power supply socket. Plug tops fused.
Le Verre de Vin Tower:
- Power supply: 24V DC
- Power consumption: 60 watts (av)
- Supply via safe 24V power adaptor
- Maximum 1775.28 BTU’s
- Capacity: 16 standard 750ml bottles (per fridge)
- Digitally selected temperature control: 4-18 degrees Celsius
- Opened bottles resealed in 2-5 seconds
- Any number of opened bottles can be re-sealed, but no more than 15 re-seals in any 5 minute period
- Bar top, table top, or shelf mounting.
- The Pod Bar is designed to operate at an ambient temperature between 16 and 25 degrees Celsius (60-77 degrees Fahrenheit). To ensure correct operation, the Pod Bar should be located in a well ventilated area away from direct sunlight or any other heat source such as washers, ovens, spot lights etc..
- Ensure you allow 50mm air flow around the entire cabinet. It is essential that the Pod Bar is not enclosed or shrouded and that the side and top panels are not obstructed in any way as the heat generated through normal use is dispersed by condensers that are built into them. When linking additional Pod cabinets you must use the enclosed ventilated spacers.
- Position the Pod Bar in your chosen location ensuring that it is completely level using the adjustable feet found at the front and rear of the base of the cabinet. If the cabinet is not level you may experience problems opening and closing the door(s) and may compromise the fit of the glass gaskets. Excessive vibration may also occur.
- Pod Bar: Black cabinet with stainless steel doors and stainless steel door handles
- Le Verre de Vin Tower: Mild stainless steel with a black matte finish.
Configuration Options and Dimensions
You can build your Pod Bar with any number of fridges horizontally or vertically.