Le Verre de Vin Classic Model
Models: BC01S, BC01C, and BC02
The innovative and award-winning technology of Le Verre de Vin is firmly established as the industry standard when it comes to offering an extended and professional wine by the glass service. The Classic model is designed for installation at eye-level on the back bar, or bar-top with a special column mounting assembly pole (BC00/1). A special chrome housing option (BC00/7) is available at extra charge, at time of placing the order.
Le Verre de Vin Classic units are available with ‘single’ (still wine only [BC01S] or sparkling wine/champagne only [BC01C]) preservation or our unique ‘dual’ (BC02) — still wine and sparkling wine/champagne — preservation technology. Each system preserves an unlimited number* of opened bottles of still wine, sparkling wine, and champagne keeping the contents fresh (and sparkling) for up to 21 days.
*additional stoppers are available for purchase.
- Proven preservation technology.
- Easy to learn and quick for staff to use.
- Direct from bottle to glass service, poured in front of the customer.
- Preserve an unlimited number of unopened bottles for up to 21 days from date of opening.
- Automatic cut off to ensure optimum preservation each and every time.
- Interactive reseal process with illuminated red, green, and amber indicators.
- Fully-enclosed precision-engineered unit delivering proven reliability.
- Low maintenance and running costs.
- Easy to fit retrospectively.
20 still wine stoppers, 3 Champagne stoppers**, pre-set C02 regulator and tubing**, mounting plate, cable and plug top, user instructions, and all necessary connectors and screws.
**Sparkling wine/champagne systems only
Twelve month factory warranty.
Canadian customers please contact The Wine Coaches at 416-809-9463. Pricing will be quoted FOB Toronto.
• Resealing time: 2 – 5 seconds.
• Capacity: any number of opened bottles but no more than 15 re-seals in any 5 minute period.
To enable bottles to be presented for resealing allow at least 400mm (16″) from the underside of the system to the bar/work surface. Do not enclose or shroud the system.
• Power Supply: 110 or 220 volts (± 10%) fixed.
• Power Consumption: 280 watts (max).
• Fusing: built in trip switch with push button re-set.
• BC01S: packaged 6.7 kg (14 lbs).
• BC01C: packaged 6 kg (13.2 lbs).
• BC02: packaged 8 kg (17 lbs).